Murray has taken to writing stories for the Maharam.com website. Here’s his most recent in the link above, in case you’d like to see why he’s so popular. Look through the lineup of other stories for his earlier flashes of brilliance. Especially one called “The Liar”–that’s everyone’s favorite.
about bureaublogBureauBlog is your secret gateway to the innerworld of Moss Bureau. Behind the scenes, through the looking glass, up the down staircase, over the rainbow, all around the town. Our town. Any town. We cover the bureau-front, from top to toe, prow to stern, sea to shining see. We open the drawers, and draw our own conclusions. The designers, the artists, the interns, friends and foes, clients and miscreants, consultants and co-defendants, conmen and trangendereds, the Fairs and the unfair, the good fight and the bad lieutenant, lies, truths, massive cover-ups, mitigating circumstances, plausible deniabilities. The undercooked and the overlooked. Wet-work, dry wall, the dog, the pony, the smoke and the mirrors. We pull the wrapper off the snapper, look down the barrel, and open Pandora's box of worms. Fearless, feckless, and born to run. Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. Think different. It's later than you think.
- Photoset: Factory 2.0 Warhol Museum Pittsburgh tmblr.co/ZRA3IxnjppNI 2 hours ago
- Finally, at long last, the big day has arrived: the launch of MOSSPOP wp.me/pB6FI-Fx via @wordpressdotcom 2 hours ago
- Finally, at long last, the big day has arrived: the launch of MOSSPOP fb.me/2SrWHTfnB 2 hours ago
- Our Pittsburgh story comes to an end. With a movie. fb.me/20AtpD4gf 1 day ago
- Milliner to the stars, Stephen Jones, with his many busts. In Pittsburgh, yessiree. fb.me/2hg4Xh6DX 2 days ago