According to Susanne Klemm, the REDLIGHT jeweler. She said, last night at the Case Side chat at Moss, that her Amsterdam redlight district workspace still had a bed in it when she moved all her studio tools in. Ewwwwwww. And the working girls were still around during the year she worked there and she tried to interest them in her contemporary jewelry, but they weren’t into it. Unlike the working girls (and guys) in attendance at the chat. Look at them. Rapt. Wouldn’t you be? Sweetheart rings here.
about bureaublogBureauBlog is your secret gateway to the innerworld of Moss Bureau. Behind the scenes, through the looking glass, up the down staircase, over the rainbow, all around the town. Our town. Any town. We cover the bureau-front, from top to toe, prow to stern, sea to shining see. We open the drawers, and draw our own conclusions. The designers, the artists, the interns, friends and foes, clients and miscreants, consultants and co-defendants, conmen and trangendereds, the Fairs and the unfair, the good fight and the bad lieutenant, lies, truths, massive cover-ups, mitigating circumstances, plausible deniabilities. The undercooked and the overlooked. Wet-work, dry wall, the dog, the pony, the smoke and the mirrors. We pull the wrapper off the snapper, look down the barrel, and open Pandora's box of worms. Fearless, feckless, and born to run. Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. Think different. It's later than you think.
- Big piece in FASTCOMPANY online today, about MARC FORNES wp.me/pB6FI-CR via @wordpressdotcom 2 days ago
- Big piece in FASTCOMPANY online today, about MARC FORNES fb.me/1KxhN74lh 2 days ago
- Bad things happen to good people. Here's one now. And you can help. wp.me/pB6FI-Cw via @wordpressdotcom 6 days ago
- Time out for Vicki Strong fb.me/1i3FtRCyt 6 days ago
- Photo: Les Danseurs du Tailor at Moss Bureau until June 29. Created by Marc Fornes and THEVERYMANY. tmblr.co/ZRA3IxlI3xeh 1 week ago