about bureaublogBureauBlog is your secret gateway to the innerworld of Moss Bureau. Behind the scenes, through the looking glass, up the down staircase, over the rainbow, all around the town. Our town. Any town. We cover the bureau-front, from top to toe, prow to stern, sea to shining see. We open the drawers, and draw our own conclusions. The designers, the artists, the interns, friends and foes, clients and miscreants, consultants and co-defendants, conmen and trangendereds, the Fairs and the unfair, the good fight and the bad lieutenant, lies, truths, massive cover-ups, mitigating circumstances, plausible deniabilities. The undercooked and the overlooked. Wet-work, dry wall, the dog, the pony, the smoke and the mirrors. We pull the wrapper off the snapper, look down the barrel, and open Pandora's box of worms. Fearless, feckless, and born to run. Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. Think different. It's later than you think.
- Kanye calls Murray the "Kanye West of the furniture market". Really? wp.me/pB6FI-Nf fb.me/2PVnTMhcq 4 days ago
- What to give someone with everything: nothing wp.me/pB6FI-Nc fb.me/2F22MrFRj 5 days ago
- What to give someone with everything: nothing wp.me/pB6FI-N4 fb.me/1dG1Z2K5V 5 days ago
- New Canaan, the Not Miami wp.me/pB6FI-MA fb.me/6uma2hgh6 1 week ago
- Women's Wear covered Murray's Baccarat book-signing in Paris wp.me/pB6FI-Mr fb.me/11SwTCo6N 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Moss Gallery
So naturally we’re in Cultured magazine, with a smasher of a piece by Linda O’Keefe. Read all about it. Well, read IT, in fact. Right here. And check out Jeanne Greenberg Rohatyn on the cover. Now that’s cultured.
AT THE MOSS SILENT BIDDING EVENT
1. OPEN OUR EXCITING ONLINE CATALOG http://ibidmobile.net/moss/auction/
2. FIND SOMETHING YOU MUST HAVE OR DIE
3. PLACE YOUR MAXIMUM BID IN THE SPACE PROVIDED (UNTIL THURSDAY 10AM)
4. WAIT IMPATIENTLY WHILE WE SWITCH FROM ONLINE BIDDING SYSTEM TO ONSITE BIDDING SYSTEM
5. ATTEND THE SILENT BIDDING EVENT BEGINNING AT 6PM AT 264 WEST 40TH STREET SECOND FLOOR
6. WORK WITH ONE OF OUR ROAMING “BIDDING VALETS” TO PLACE YOUR BIDS LIVE
7. OR BID REMOTELY BY TEXT MESSAGE FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
8. IF YOU ARE AT THE EVENT, YOU HAVE SOME DELICIOUS WINE AND KEEP BIDDING
9. WHEN THE BIDDING STOPS AT 9PM, YOU ARE A WINNER!
Also chairs, tables, rugs, vases and so much more. Yes, it’s the Moss Silent Bidding Event. Click on the pic to read all about it in the New York Times.
Little Willa holds onto her dad, as Cathy McClure’s Carousel and Ferris Wheel spin and twirl and grind away. The strobes can make you believe anything. We believe in carnivals. Look below for more extreme spook.
In honor of our move from one part of the city to another, and to make sure that you are always able to find us, no matter what, we are featuring the highly convenient and fairly hilarious Crumpled City Map. Like the name says, you can crumple it up and put in a tiny bag, and when you open it again, it’s good as new. Just like Moss. You can crumple us but you can’t crease us. As the old saying goes. Click on the map to get your own one.