The clear highpoint of Day Zero was a visit from everyone’s favorite North American, Kareem Rashid. Here Haresh explains the morphing fruit platters, to little effect.
And here a somewhat surreal woman with hideous red hair used her iPad like a Steadicam, floating silently around the booth.
People loved shooting the booth. Here are but two simultaneous imagesmiths in action.
And finally, a shot of our beloved Corrie, who stepped in at the last minute to work the booth with us and without whom we would have been up a tree without a paddle. Here she is, doing her dusting. Bless.
about bureaublogBureauBlog is your secret gateway to the innerworld of Moss Bureau. Behind the scenes, through the looking glass, up the down staircase, over the rainbow, all around the town. Our town. Any town. We cover the bureau-front, from top to toe, prow to stern, sea to shining see. We open the drawers, and draw our own conclusions. The designers, the artists, the interns, friends and foes, clients and miscreants, consultants and co-defendants, conmen and trangendereds, the Fairs and the unfair, the good fight and the bad lieutenant, lies, truths, massive cover-ups, mitigating circumstances, plausible deniabilities. The undercooked and the overlooked. Wet-work, dry wall, the dog, the pony, the smoke and the mirrors. We pull the wrapper off the snapper, look down the barrel, and open Pandora's box of worms. Fearless, feckless, and born to run. Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. Think different. It's later than you think.
- What to give someone with everything: nothing wp.me/pB6FI-Nc fb.me/2F22MrFRj 7 hours ago
- What to give someone with everything: nothing wp.me/pB6FI-N4 fb.me/1dG1Z2K5V 7 hours ago
- New Canaan, the Not Miami wp.me/pB6FI-MA fb.me/6uma2hgh6 3 days ago
- Women's Wear covered Murray's Baccarat book-signing in Paris wp.me/pB6FI-Mr fb.me/11SwTCo6N 1 week ago
- Paris, nous vous aimons: Murray Moss at the 'Baccarat: 250 Years' Book Launch Party in Paris wp.me/pB6FI-M1 fb.me/3mRufH59r 1 week ago