about bureaublogBureauBlog is your secret gateway to the innerworld of Moss Bureau. Behind the scenes, through the looking glass, up the down staircase, over the rainbow, all around the town. Our town. Any town. We cover the bureau-front, from top to toe, prow to stern, sea to shining see. We open the drawers, and draw our own conclusions. The designers, the artists, the interns, friends and foes, clients and miscreants, consultants and co-defendants, conmen and trangendereds, the Fairs and the unfair, the good fight and the bad lieutenant, lies, truths, massive cover-ups, mitigating circumstances, plausible deniabilities. The undercooked and the overlooked. Wet-work, dry wall, the dog, the pony, the smoke and the mirrors. We pull the wrapper off the snapper, look down the barrel, and open Pandora's box of worms. Fearless, feckless, and born to run. Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. Think different. It's later than you think.
- Photoset: Factory 2.0 Warhol Museum Pittsburgh tmblr.co/ZRA3IxnjppNI 13 hours ago
- Finally, at long last, the big day has arrived: the launch of MOSSPOP wp.me/pB6FI-Fx via @wordpressdotcom 14 hours ago
- Finally, at long last, the big day has arrived: the launch of MOSSPOP fb.me/2SrWHTfnB 14 hours ago
- Our Pittsburgh story comes to an end. With a movie. fb.me/20AtpD4gf 1 day ago
- Milliner to the stars, Stephen Jones, with his many busts. In Pittsburgh, yessiree. fb.me/2hg4Xh6DX 2 days ago
Tag Archives: auction
Artinfo has curated furniture for the spookiest dinner party since Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf.
Note the inclusion of the Pesce Golgotha table (fresh from our auction at Phillips and still available, we might add, in case your ghost checkbook is still handy) and also the Maarten Baas burned MacIntosh chair, which was sold years ago. We’re not suggesting Moss is necessarily your source for deeply spooky, but god knows we do what we can.
Click on the image to access the article
One of the highlights of the London fall design and art season is the David Gill exhibition of six new tables by our great good friend Gaetano Pesce. Here are two of the six, and you can see all of them at Design Boom.
Working in his signature resin, polyurethane foam and PVC, Pesce once again brings social and environmental commentary to vivid brilliant life.
editions david gill, limited to 7 + 2P + 2AP