This is the Melonia shoe, 14 pairs of which currently surround the hot and sexy Bed of Ware at the Victoria & Albert Museum, as part of the big 3D printing installation we’ve been writing about. For some reason, this is everyone’s favorite part of the show. Prostitute shoes. Go figure. But get this, friends with feet, this shoe is also totally wearable by non-prostitutes! Yes, yes, it’s true. You, too, could be stepping into the future. Available at Moss in November. Click the pic for more detail on the exhibit.
about bureaublogBureauBlog is your secret gateway to the innerworld of Moss Bureau. Behind the scenes, through the looking glass, up the down staircase, over the rainbow, all around the town. Our town. Any town. We cover the bureau-front, from top to toe, prow to stern, sea to shining see. We open the drawers, and draw our own conclusions. The designers, the artists, the interns, friends and foes, clients and miscreants, consultants and co-defendants, conmen and trangendereds, the Fairs and the unfair, the good fight and the bad lieutenant, lies, truths, massive cover-ups, mitigating circumstances, plausible deniabilities. The undercooked and the overlooked. Wet-work, dry wall, the dog, the pony, the smoke and the mirrors. We pull the wrapper off the snapper, look down the barrel, and open Pandora's box of worms. Fearless, feckless, and born to run. Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. Think different. It's later than you think.
- Big piece in FASTCOMPANY online today, about MARC FORNES wp.me/pB6FI-CR via @wordpressdotcom 11 hours ago
- Big piece in FASTCOMPANY online today, about MARC FORNES fb.me/1KxhN74lh 11 hours ago
- Bad things happen to good people. Here's one now. And you can help. wp.me/pB6FI-Cw via @wordpressdotcom 4 days ago
- Time out for Vicki Strong fb.me/1i3FtRCyt 4 days ago
- Photo: Les Danseurs du Tailor at Moss Bureau until June 29. Created by Marc Fornes and THEVERYMANY. tmblr.co/ZRA3IxlI3xeh 5 days ago