Celebrity Knitter Kika Schoenfeld spent the summer knitting her elegant little fingers down to nubs creating the 2011 edition of Otto hats, in wool, Alpaca and cashmere, with fabulous Finnish fox and American mink pompoms. Each outrageous Otto is hand made and unique. Just like you, my dear. The sizing may be a tad abitraire, as they say uptown, so you really need to come into the gallery to try them on. And believe Bloss when we say you will not leave empty-headed. Well, not empty on top, we mean. Oh, never mind.
about bureaublogBureauBlog is your secret gateway to the innerworld of Moss Bureau. Behind the scenes, through the looking glass, up the down staircase, over the rainbow, all around the town. Our town. Any town. We cover the bureau-front, from top to toe, prow to stern, sea to shining see. We open the drawers, and draw our own conclusions. The designers, the artists, the interns, friends and foes, clients and miscreants, consultants and co-defendants, conmen and trangendereds, the Fairs and the unfair, the good fight and the bad lieutenant, lies, truths, massive cover-ups, mitigating circumstances, plausible deniabilities. The undercooked and the overlooked. Wet-work, dry wall, the dog, the pony, the smoke and the mirrors. We pull the wrapper off the snapper, look down the barrel, and open Pandora's box of worms. Fearless, feckless, and born to run. Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. Think different. It's later than you think.
- Our Pittsburgh story comes to an end. With a movie. fb.me/20AtpD4gf 2 hours ago
- Milliner to the stars, Stephen Jones, with his many busts. In Pittsburgh, yessiree. fb.me/2hg4Xh6DX 1 day ago
- Polaroid portraits in Warhol fright wigs, and oh my god yes, in Pittsburgh! wp.me/pB6FI-EE via @wordpressdotcom 2 days ago
- Polaroid portraits in Warhol fright wigs, and yes, in Pittsburgh! fb.me/1SwGp0YbT 2 days ago
- Photo: Warhol Museum, Pittsburg: The Empire Strikes Back tmblr.co/ZRA3IxnCMClY 6 days ago