Who better than Murray to have strong opinions on what will be considered iconic and classic design in 2050. And who better than Julie Lasky from the NY Times to ask him. Read all about it here.
The September Art and Auction (source of all important auction related news) is featuring a piece by William Hamilton on the great Toni Zuccheri, the mad glass designer. And lo, right there in the middle, is a reference to Murray and the upcoming Moss auction at Phillips de Pury and the Zuccheri piece therein. Note the subtle marking on page two to find said reference.
So naturally we’re in Cultured magazine, with a smasher of a piece by Linda O’Keefe. Read all about it. Well, read IT, in fact. Right here. And check out Jeanne Greenberg Rohatyn on the cover. Now that’s cultured.
AT THE MOSS SILENT BIDDING EVENT
1. OPEN OUR EXCITING ONLINE CATALOG http://ibidmobile.net/moss/auction/
2. FIND SOMETHING YOU MUST HAVE OR DIE
3. PLACE YOUR MAXIMUM BID IN THE SPACE PROVIDED (UNTIL THURSDAY 10AM)
4. WAIT IMPATIENTLY WHILE WE SWITCH FROM ONLINE BIDDING SYSTEM TO ONSITE BIDDING SYSTEM
5. ATTEND THE SILENT BIDDING EVENT BEGINNING AT 6PM AT 264 WEST 40TH STREET SECOND FLOOR
6. WORK WITH ONE OF OUR ROAMING “BIDDING VALETS” TO PLACE YOUR BIDS LIVE
7. OR BID REMOTELY BY TEXT MESSAGE FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
8. IF YOU ARE AT THE EVENT, YOU HAVE SOME DELICIOUS WINE AND KEEP BIDDING
9. WHEN THE BIDDING STOPS AT 9PM, YOU ARE A WINNER!
Also chairs, tables, rugs, vases and so much more. Yes, it’s the Moss Silent Bidding Event. Click on the pic to read all about it in the New York Times.