Can you believe we fucking survived 2012? Have you ever EVER had a worse year? Wars, lethal weather and weapons turned on first graders. Crazy, insane, unbelievable and very hard and very very sad. It was tough staying cynical and disengaged this year. Even for us. But 2012 is finally over and we are looking foward. Are we ever. Take my hand (oh all right then, take my red plastic arm) and together we will make our way past Anne Hathaway and Jack Reacher and baby mama Kim Kardashian, into the bright golden future of 2013. Happy New Year, everybody!
about bureaublogBureauBlog is your secret gateway to the innerworld of Moss Bureau. Behind the scenes, through the looking glass, up the down staircase, over the rainbow, all around the town. Our town. Any town. We cover the bureau-front, from top to toe, prow to stern, sea to shining see. We open the drawers, and draw our own conclusions. The designers, the artists, the interns, friends and foes, clients and miscreants, consultants and co-defendants, conmen and trangendereds, the Fairs and the unfair, the good fight and the bad lieutenant, lies, truths, massive cover-ups, mitigating circumstances, plausible deniabilities. The undercooked and the overlooked. Wet-work, dry wall, the dog, the pony, the smoke and the mirrors. We pull the wrapper off the snapper, look down the barrel, and open Pandora's box of worms. Fearless, feckless, and born to run. Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. Think different. It's later than you think.
- Photoset: Factory 2.0 Warhol Museum Pittsburgh tmblr.co/ZRA3IxnjppNI 12 hours ago
- Finally, at long last, the big day has arrived: the launch of MOSSPOP wp.me/pB6FI-Fx via @wordpressdotcom 13 hours ago
- Finally, at long last, the big day has arrived: the launch of MOSSPOP fb.me/2SrWHTfnB 13 hours ago
- Our Pittsburgh story comes to an end. With a movie. fb.me/20AtpD4gf 1 day ago
- Milliner to the stars, Stephen Jones, with his many busts. In Pittsburgh, yessiree. fb.me/2hg4Xh6DX 2 days ago