Unbelievably, Murray Moss was AWOL when the mimes were doing the Mutewatch Boogie down at Moss on Thursday. He was, as they say, uptown. Well, midtown, to be precise, at MoMA, hanging with Carl Icann and Marc Jacobs (now there’s a duo to reckon with), at the Wall Street Journal Innovators Award gala thing. His job was to present to Joris, who despite being Dutch, is famously NOT represented by Moss. No point in holding a grudge. These and many other pics from the Billy Farrell Agency, where you will be taken if you click them.
about bureaublogBureauBlog is your secret gateway to the innerworld of Moss Bureau. Behind the scenes, through the looking glass, up the down staircase, over the rainbow, all around the town. Our town. Any town. We cover the bureau-front, from top to toe, prow to stern, sea to shining see. We open the drawers, and draw our own conclusions. The designers, the artists, the interns, friends and foes, clients and miscreants, consultants and co-defendants, conmen and trangendereds, the Fairs and the unfair, the good fight and the bad lieutenant, lies, truths, massive cover-ups, mitigating circumstances, plausible deniabilities. The undercooked and the overlooked. Wet-work, dry wall, the dog, the pony, the smoke and the mirrors. We pull the wrapper off the snapper, look down the barrel, and open Pandora's box of worms. Fearless, feckless, and born to run. Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. Think different. It's later than you think.
- Milliner to the stars, Stephen Jones, with his many busts. In Pittsburgh, yessiree. fb.me/2hg4Xh6DX 14 hours ago
- Polaroid portraits in Warhol fright wigs, and oh my god yes, in Pittsburgh! wp.me/pB6FI-EE via @wordpressdotcom 2 days ago
- Polaroid portraits in Warhol fright wigs, and yes, in Pittsburgh! fb.me/1SwGp0YbT 2 days ago
- Photo: Warhol Museum, Pittsburg: The Empire Strikes Back tmblr.co/ZRA3IxnCMClY 5 days ago
- Wigging out at the Warhol Museum. fb.me/2eZE4e2FW 5 days ago