Well, maybe not ALL about, there are those giant John Pawson Swarovski lenses at St Paul’s after all, but Murray’s 14 pairs of prostitute shoes surrounding the orgy Bed of Ware do feature rather prominently in Jonathan Glancey’s review in yesterday’s Guardian. Click on the bed for the full monty.
about bureaublogBureauBlog is your secret gateway to the innerworld of Moss Bureau. Behind the scenes, through the looking glass, up the down staircase, over the rainbow, all around the town. Our town. Any town. We cover the bureau-front, from top to toe, prow to stern, sea to shining see. We open the drawers, and draw our own conclusions. The designers, the artists, the interns, friends and foes, clients and miscreants, consultants and co-defendants, conmen and trangendereds, the Fairs and the unfair, the good fight and the bad lieutenant, lies, truths, massive cover-ups, mitigating circumstances, plausible deniabilities. The undercooked and the overlooked. Wet-work, dry wall, the dog, the pony, the smoke and the mirrors. We pull the wrapper off the snapper, look down the barrel, and open Pandora's box of worms. Fearless, feckless, and born to run. Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar. Think different. It's later than you think.
- Bill Cunningham: Street Photographer wp.me/pB6FI-Nx fb.me/2eoRzKWR1 2 days ago
- Kanye calls Murray the "Kanye West of the furniture market". Really? wp.me/pB6FI-Nf fb.me/2PVnTMhcq 1 week ago
- What to give someone with everything: nothing wp.me/pB6FI-Nc fb.me/2F22MrFRj 1 week ago
- What to give someone with everything: nothing wp.me/pB6FI-N4 fb.me/1dG1Z2K5V 1 week ago
- New Canaan, the Not Miami wp.me/pB6FI-MA fb.me/6uma2hgh6 2 weeks ago